In this section:
Schooling has changed forever! The way we communicate with teachers, the way we use technology, the way we express ourselves and the classroom itself is forever altered. Learn how to cope with the distance, stay motivated and stop the procrastination by using these resources below.
Getting into it!
1. Getting to grips with Remote learning
3. Success in Distance Learning: 5 tips
5. Procrastination – 7 Steps to Cure
2. Adapting to Online Learning: 7 Tips
4. tips for remote learning
6.How to get motivated to study
So many calendars, so little time. By now your school has probably updated the timetable and schedule so many times. Keep your head above water by keeping yourself organized. Luckily for you, these simple videos and resources can do just that.
Scheduling 2Learn Well
1. General planning and scheduling
3.Time management tips for teens
5. Google calendar
2. Time management tips for all
4. Outlook Calendar
Your favourite messaging service has been taken over by your teachers. Suddenly, teachers are using WhatsApp to communicate and share information. Make sure you understand the ins and outs of WhatsApp 2Learn by checking out these recent updates.
Using WhatsApp 2Learn
1. A beginner's guide to using WhatsApp
2. WhatsApp Hacks, Tips and Tricks
We all remember that jingle zoom zoom zoom, now it has a different meaning. Zoom is a video conferencing and screen sharing platform that can be used for the delivery of your lessons. To discover more, select one of the resources in this list.
Using ZOOM 2Learn
1. How to use Zoom for online learning
3. Record yourself using Zoom
2. Zoom Tutorial Channel
Google can do everything! Somehow it has infiltrated the classroom, but has made collaboration and sharing of assignments so easy. Google Classroom keeps you focused and you'll probably never miss a deadline again. Probably. Find out how it works in this section.
1. Google Classroom Tutorial Channel
2. A Student's guide to Google Classroom
Microsoft Teams is another titan in the education arena. In Microsoft Teams you can share documents, collaborate simultaniously and send GIFs in the chat. This powerful tool is smart enough to keep you engaged throughout the day. Explore here
Learn with MS Teams
1. Beginners guide to Microsoft Teams
2. students & parents guide to Teams